Control the theme settings from the Clarion Settings page in the dashboard, access instructions below:
- Login into the WordPress administrator at http://www.yoursite.com/wp-admin/
- Select Clarion Theme the left menu
Frequently Asked Questions
- Q: How to set the post thumbnail?
- A: In WordPress 3.0, the post thumbnail feature has been renamed to the Featured Image. You can find it in the post edit mode on the right column.
Note: Please remember that the size of the thumbnail and it’s position you can change in the Theme Settings > Style.
- Q: How do I get the "Demo Look"?
- A: You will need to install the RocketLauncher package, which will contain all the sample content, widgets, theme overrides; in a completely installed Clarion website.
- Q: Why isn’t RokStories working?
- Q: I installed the plugins zip archive, but I receive an error upon install?
- A: You will need to extract the plugins zip archive, and install the each plugin individually.
- Q: How do I edit the CSS?
- A: To edit the CSS, you will need to edit using an ftp program or through your hosting control panel.
Note: The theme’s CSS files are in the CSS folder.
- Q: How do I get category pages?
- A: With WordPress 3.0, you can use the new menu manager to create category pages.
- Q: How do i get something to show on the Frontpage only?
- A: With the new Gantry system, we provide functionality where you can defined customised page layouts where you can set unique elements for your frontpage; such as widget positions, style, content ON/OFF, and lots more!
- Q: Why doesn’t the RokBox widget show?
- A: This is because RokBox is a system plugin, which requires the utilisation of shortcode, or a relation tag in your link code.
IE6 PNG Fix
The template has an integrated PNG fix for IE6 that allows transparent PNG32 images to show, as intended, in the IE6 browser. All you need to do is add class=”png” to the element such as the change in the following example:-
<img src="images/sample1.png" alt="sample" />
<img src="images/sample1.png" alt="sample" class="png" />